These are my top 12 doTERRA Essential Oils !
• Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet. • Use before bed while thinking positive thoughts to promote peaceful dreams. • Add to Epsom salts for a comforting bath. • Balance is great to use during an AromaTouch Hand Technique. • Apply Balance to your wrists or neck to experience a calming aroma all day. • For a grounding experience, breathe in deeply or apply to your wrists, feet, back of neck. • Use while meditating or practicing yoga.
Deep Blue® • Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise. • Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of housework. • Apply to hands and feet after gardening. • Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move. • Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime. • After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. • A few drops of Deep Blue diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage. • Invigorating workout blend. Perfect blend to use after exercise.
Easy Air™ (Breathe)
• Apply to chest for soothing and cooling sensation. • Diffuse for a great uplifting and invigorating smell. • Diffuse during the winter months for a refreshing aroma on a cold, dreary day
Frankincense • Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes. • When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to maintain healthy-looking fingernails. • After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warming effect. • Diffuse during your yoga practice for a peaceful aroma.
• Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.* • Cleanses the skin. • Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after automotive repairs. • Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to spray the air for a fresh, clean scent throughout the home. • Diffuse for a pleasant, uplifting aroma. * Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Lemon NPN80060961
Lavender • Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.* • Used in Aromatherapy to relieve as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.* • Used in Aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.* • Used in Aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritations.* • Used in Aromatherapy to relieve cuts.* • Used in Aromatherapy to relieve burns.* • Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts. • Reduces appearance of skin imperfections. • Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet as part of your nightly routine. • Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle. • Add to bath water or apply to the temples and the back of the neck before bed. * Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Lavender NPN80061038
• Add to a spray bottle of water for an effective all-purpose cleanser • With its unique aroma, On Guard offers a fragrant, natural, way to clean your skin. • Diffuse for a clean ordours from the air. • Diffuse in the home for a spicy and sweet aroma. • Diffuse in class settings for an uplifting scent
Oregano • Use one drop in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to your favourite Italian dishes. • Used diluted as a powerful cleansing agent for the skin. • Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray
• Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.* • Used in Aromatherapy a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.* • Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.* • Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, or rheumatoid arthritis.* • Place one drop in palm of your hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-meup of refreshing scents. • Blend with Lavender for a soothing massage blend. • Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage. • Inhale for an invigorating pick-me-up on long drives. • Spritz around windows and doors for a fresh scent. • Diffuse during study-time for its stimulating aroma. * Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Peppermint NPN80060969
Tea Tree (Melaleuca) • Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.* • Add to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon essential oil, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener. • Renowned for its cleansing effect on the skin. • Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties. • Apply to skin after shaving. • Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keep nails looking healthy. • Create your own aftershave with Tea Tree and Cedarwood. • Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a fresh aroma. * Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Tea Tree NPN80060950
More info : https://yourlifeasartessentials.com/2018/02/03/melaleuca-tea-tree-essential-oil/
• Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.* • Used in Aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.* • Powerful cleanser agent for the skin. • To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter. • Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply. * Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Wild Orange NPN80060970
ZenGest™ (Digest Zen) • Have ZenGest on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals. • ZenGest can be diffused for its licorice aroma. • When traveling or trying new foods take ZenGest. • Use with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing abdominal massage. • ZenGest can be diffused for its licorice aroma
I would love to help you get these oils in your home with the best value to begin benefitting with your health emotionally and physically! Everyone who I empower with Essential Oils has exclusive access to my Oily resources and our training as well! 💖
Connect with me to setup a 30 minute appointment at your convenience. Appointments can be in person, on the phone or online! You do not have to buy anything, however if you would like to I will help you place your order!
The Top 10 Essential Oils – Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Deep Blue, Breathe (Easy Air), Melaleuca (Tea Tree), On Guard, Oregano, Frankincense and Digest Zen (Zen Gest) are available in the Essential Collection or Home Essential Kits to get your home ready for a more natural approach!