Are you ready?
Are you eager to walk into a new year, open a new chapter for YOU!?
I personally have felt the desire to lean much more into me, I had an incredible energy session last weekend that also included an emotion code clearing which was SO cool! If you know me, you know I love all things energy and oils and how they can work together and support our emotional health. I have learned from my own health and experience that if our emotional health is negatively affected, our physical health will also be affected in some form.
Although the mind and body are often viewed as being separate, mental and physical health are actually closely related. Good mental health can positively affect your physical health. In return, poor mental health can negatively affect your physical health.
For those of you who are ready to lean in, Welcome! ❤
As an Empath, Mother, Oils & Reiki Energy Practitioner I am leaning in to me and our home. What can I do to make MY life easier each day, to literally wake up excited, put aside any worries etc and taking a walk through the kitchen to clear out what we are no longer enjoying.
Quite honestly, with learning of our food sensitivities, this has been SO eye opening! There are SO many products with an insane amount of ingredients in them and many of those ingredients are common food allergy/sensitivity culprits! For example… condiments! Many days now our fridge feels empty… because we are clearing out things we are no longer eating – read the ingredients 🙂
Moving into 2022 I am focusing even more on inner health and wellbeing. Inner being within myself, being an example and mentor to our children to help them shape their lives and direction. Also inner health and wellbeing within our home.
Some journal prompts to assist in your walk into 2022 !
- What do you want to see in 2022 for you?
- What do you want to see in 2022 for your family?
- What do you want to see in 2022 for your income?
- What do you want to see in 2022 for your home?
- What do you want to see in 2022 with the people in your life?
- What do you want to see in 2022 for your health?
- What changes are you ready to make for 2022 to be the best yet?
- What preconceived notions are you ready to release for 2022?
- Are you ok with facing your shadows to feel, to heal? Does any pain come up?
- Are you truly happy and do you feel GOOD in your body?
- What will you commit to in 2022 for YOU?
(Some inspiration for this… I highly recommend thinking back to your childhood, what is something you LOVED doing back then?)
If you need a Journal, Planner or Notebook… Check these out!