Now more than ever its crucial for every single person to take responsibility for their health and wellbeing. Empowered Holistic Healthcare. I’ve got an invitation for you below the post! 🥰
Long term health care employees are being fired for their medical choices. This should really make one question, first off WHY?! If this many health care workers are choosing to not take this jab, MAYBE there is a reason and that should be RESPECTED!
On the flip side, this is not good. Our health care system in Ontario has had issues for years. I know, from my own personal experience, my husband’s and other people close to us. This is NOT the time to be firing people who for 18 months were literally called HEROS and… worked among the C+ cases!? There is simply no logic. However as the government continues to push fear, even though “cases” are quite low, people are putting themselves at risk of getting a cold or the flu simply by living in fear.
This sounds harsh, I know, however as my husband and I discussed the other night, if this was 10 years ago, it would have probably been us too.
Empowered health care is at the utmost importance right now. For those who are used to always calling or running to the doctor that may not be an option. Even for mental health services, these are seriously lacking in this country. Seriously. Much of what is available comes at a significant cost.
Taking care of our own mental and physical health it’s SO crucial right now.
Meaning… shifting your mind set!
I’m not here to tell you what to do, however I will share from my experience in real life how making shifts, CAN dramatically shift your life for your mental health and physical health in a very significant way!
I’ve been a questioner all my life, as much as it felt challenging when the kids were toddlers and they asked WHY all.the.time. It’s a crucial question in our everyday living.
For example… it’s easy to begin this journey on your own. When you eat something, how do you feel after? If you notice anything, jot it down or make a mental note and ask yourself why? Allow your brain to do some investigative work, you may be surprised at what could jump into your brain to get your attention. I personally love dip, many years ago I switched over to Greek yogurt vs sour cream. Then a couple years ago I began noticing a connection between when I would eat dairy I was feeling more mucousy, stuffed up, almost cold like, but not a cold! So I shifted to lactose free Greek yogurt and noticed an improvement, but then in time I was beginning to still feel some effects from it. After having allergy and food sensitivity testing, cows dairy is on the list!
This is an example where if I wasn’t paying attention to my body, I would assume and be convinced I had a cold. When I didn’t! This not only happens with cows dairy, it also happens with sulfities as well, with a lot of itching! I am able to take my TriEase, which is a natural blend of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint and this does help BUT obviously is supporting my body with something it really doesn’t want, so slightly counter productive.
Now for example when I have a glass of wine, it’s for a social reason, not so much to just enjoy a drink at home. We are also loving Kombucha, this on ice is awesome!!! Or this on ice mixed in with some white wine.
So, if our health care system is I jeopardy what can YOU do!?
We began this shift back in 2014. You can literally take baby steps OR go all in. I will share with you what we personally have done in our home and some resources to support your shift if you so desired!
1. I was used to taking over the counter pain meds pretty much daily. To shift this, I began drinking more water and using some natural holistic options to support the symptoms. I would use deep blue where I felt any discomfort, typically on my temples (carefully), or neck and shoulders. A drop of Frankincense under my tongue and Lavender down the bridge of my nose. I began to learn to connect WHY I was feeling the way I was feeling. This approx month, was challenging. It was SO much easier to just take the pill and not take the time… that’s what it literally was happening. SLOW my body down, slow my brain down. Allow rest, allow holistic support that the body recognizes and can also support. (Ex. Processed foods are so full of salt… and alot of sugar too… headache trigger!)
2. I was intrigued to learn more about essential oils and found it absolutely fascinating just how powerful, affordable AND incredible smell they had! For us that journey began in 2014 and we have continued to grow each day, week, month and year. Use the oils. Have them out, make them accessible, use them on your body, in the diffuser. The diffuser is the best, everyone in the space benefits from the physical and emotional properties of the oils as they breathe in! So you can literally boost immune health by diffusing these oils! 🙌
3. Our bodies, over the years accumulate toxins, again physically and mentally. I remember when I did the gentle cleanse and restore program and how I noticed the shift. I felt different, my digestive system and I were beginning to actually communicate again. There has been many years of emotional eating, my lifestyle shift has helped also shift this, however it was always a crutch, and this past year I began to fall back in BUT having healthy foundations in place, I was able to support myself in a healthy way when feeling the need to snack and I will be honest investing in someone to talk to, to help move the energy, to help see through and heal some deep wounds has been such a dramatic shift for me this fall.
4. Sadly most food isn’t like it was years ago with its dense nutrition. Many ingredients I have no clue what it is, or they change the name to a variety of other names – corn, sugar, gluten… just to name a few! The ingredient lists are long, colours are drastically affecting children and the way they learn, yet these things are “approved” here and are quite different in Europe! Again… WHY?
Our entire family has had the food allergy and sensitivity testing now. It was quite interesting. My husband and I have been shifting since I had mine back in June. He has been SO supportive and I am quite grateful. I’m confident his support for me, made his shift that much easier too!
5. You do not have to clean with bleach and chemicals/toxins for your home to be clean!!! We have been using 100% holistic products within our home for over 7 years, actually over 8! Here’s the thing, all of those chemicals and toxins, you will see the warning signs on products the caution ⚠️ when using. Have you also noticed how your breathing is during and after? How do your lungs feel? Are you breathing the same through your nose? How is your skin?
When you improve your home care – food, bathing products, cleaning products, remove processed foods and fragrances, your health improves. Clearly, there needs to be balance. I know how challenging it is to shift like this, going to eat at someone else’s home is challenging and I need to literally prepare myself. Here’s the thing though. Where I am at now in my health, it’s not worth purposely taking a “chance”, I thought I felt good before. I did. I feel SO much better than the me in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and even 2020! Since 2017 I have lost 71 lbs and kept it off. I quite honestly never thought this “goal” was attainable. So much so, I did not focus on it at all.
6. Movement is important but can be so different for everyone! I focused on ME. Doing what MY body wanted me to do. Over the tears and years (years was autocorrected to tears and its 100% not wrong… so it stays!), I have done nothing to move my body, then yoga, so gentle when I felt 100% not me or able to move for cardio. I gained core strength and my c-section belly began to shift. I’ve done BUTI Yoga which really amped up my love and appreciation for my body. Rather than living in shame for so many years. I’ve also joined BeachBody and have really loved the strength and definition during my shift this year. I’ve shifted my mindset. From legit hating my c-section “shelf” (iykyk) to expressing love and appreciation to that area of my body. Thank you for carrying our babies, thank you for doing what you could for our sons safe arrival. Accepting and clearing stale energy, the energy I held onto of the fear, pain and literally scariest of his delivery. I held that deep I my body and once I could finally release it, by thanking my body for what she did, it’s literally been melting off of me. Even since I have taken a break from the BB programs! Speak love to your body. Heal from the inside out!
7. Which is a beautiful into to the next… mental health. Be your biggest advocate and if you have kids, you’ve got to step up even bigger. I can 100% tell you, investing in mental health is so important. You will NOT deny paying for a therapist of some kind. Every opportunity is a learning lesson. Even if you maybe didn’t feel like you connected to said person. I this might be for you, do your research look for a therapist, if you can find one, or honestly a coach, you might get a bit better bang for your buck! People who are real and have healed themselves, not just learned from a text book. How has actually done the work and understands in that way. Journaling and mediation helps so much with this shift. Over my journey, with a coach I had back in 2018, I began using a planner again into 2019, and 2020 and 2021 I’ve continued. I’ve also had 3-4 coaches during that time, some were short courses, oh so actually more then if I include my short workshops or courses and the people I do still follow their work. In 2021 I have spent more than I ever have on personal work. It truly became a necessity when I realized in the Spring I was sinking, hard, again. Yet I didn’t act on if until August!
Now more than ever, as the government turns a blind eye to this mess they have created, take a BIG step into your home and every single room. Start with asking yourself how do you feel in that room, how do the things make you feel. Upon first glance what do you see that jumps out. Might be in the kitchen and it’s a cleaner or bottle of bleach.
I also know, change can feel hard, there can be resistance. However I can tell you from experience it’s been the BEST shift we have made in our home.
If you are curious about learning more of how you could make a holistic shift in your home I would be happy to answer any questions or get you hooked up with the highest quality essential oils out there!
If you are looking for various Eco friendly products that go beyond Essential Oils I highly recommend one of my favourite stores, The Eco Den. She ships all over Canada and now to the US as well!
For anyone local to Owen Sound, Ontario we have an incredible learning opportunity coming up next Saturday!
Please join us on Saturday October 30th in Owen Sound from 10am-12pm for an IN PERSON Post Convention gathering!
Invite your customers to experience the new products, make an emotional aromatherapy roller bottle, receive an AromaTouch hand massage, gather with like-minded community, and participate in our giveaway draws!
Please register here: https://transformationalessentials.com/post-convention-tour-reenvisioning-wellness/
We can’t wait to gather with you!
If this date and time doesn’t work or you are not local please REACH OUT and we can set up something virtually! 🥰