The real world means at times dealing with negative or un-authentic people. Something that can be truly challenging as an Empath.
My job is 9.8/10 dealing with truly amazing people. The other 2% can truly ruin my day and this is something I am being much more conscious and purposeful about.
Over the years I have learned to trust my gut, now more so than ever. I can spot a lie or scam a mile away. Unfortunately sometimes its too late and this is where I can be hard on myself or feel this anger build up inside of me of HOW or WHY people could do this and how do they sleep at night.
- Journal and Read. The biggest lesson is getting my mind right each morning and each night before going to sleep. Literally brain dump whatever is in my head before bed. Goodness does that ever help. Just like reading inspirational pieces, ones that align beautifully in my life but also push me to be my true self.
- Meditate! I am still enjoying the Oct/Nov Meditation – “All Is Well” by Angela Kontgen. When I feel like I cannot slow my brain down or Im too up in my head or thinking too much about something beyond my control, I now know I NEED to meditate.
- Take action where I can make a difference. This can feel so challenging and like an up hill battle at times. However I am a firm believer in being true to your word and being truly authentic. When I deal with people who aren’t and are choosing to lie, cheat the system and take advantage of people, I look at how I can shift this. Its quite frustrating I will admit, especially when trying to challenge government who allows people to do this, with not much recourse. However, I am a firm believer that if we all just sat back, nothing would change. So its good to step up and use my voice.
- Supplements and healthy eating. Actions and consequences. My body has gotten really good at letting me know if I have eaten or drank something its not fond of. The same goes for neglecting my vitamin and mineral supplements, which can happen when I am too up in my head. As Ive said to my kids, what do most of us crave when we are feeling super emotional (um hello 2020)… salt and sugar! Fight that urge, or find a great alternative!
- Oils! These beauties are not only amazing to perk me up, wake up my brain, provide calm and peace and also cleanse the air. Start the diffusers in the morning and bedtime!
Ive been reading about this “pause” and “great reset” and think now is the time people need to be digging down deep within and finding our own truth – not what the news says, not what school says, not what the government says. What is truth to each of us individually. I know I think of many sides of government and its like a fire is lit within, its not a good feeling at all, it feels really off, bad, uneasy, not trusting at all. Recently yes this has to do with a very bad man who is literally taking advantage of a lot of innocent people and yet no government authority who over see’s his business regulations, will do a thing. He continues to operate while purposely being a fraud.
This is why Ive been reminded this week how important it is to stand in my own truth. Protect my energy. Protect the energy of the business I work in and help operate and the people within. Trust in the process that one day this person will not be allowed to do this anymore.
However then I am reminded of a very similar man years ago. Who did a very similar thing, hired work out in the 10’s of thousands of dollars (actually a lot more), didn’t pay and who has the rights… the crook. The government allows these people to hide behind corporations or put things into only their spouses name. Not only that but a few people who have done this to us, for legitimate work done, their spouses covered for them AND … to boot… these spouses were government paid employees!? Mind blowing right…
Empaths are the wave of the future. We truly are. We can sniff out a fraud, scam, lie with our eyes closed and heart open. Its just at times our hearts can be open a little too much. The pull of the heart strings of these people who can sweet talk, with zero good intentions behind their voice. It means putting some hard boundaries up and sometimes saying a firm NO.
I am trusting that change will happen, but that will only happen when us Empath’s trust our energy and trust for pushing for what’s right and standing up against what is not right. There is a very very blurred line right now, which is scary, yes. Especially for people running a business and those of us who know our health rights and how our health thrives with nature.
I read a beautiful quote today that made me think…
“If they can make the entire world population wear masks in 4 months, why can’t they make the entire world eat vegetables or exercise? If you can close businesses at will, without a thought for anyone’s livelihood, why not close the junk food producers or the porn industry? If junk food, alcohol and cigarettes kill 21 million people every year… why are those items constantly available?”
When I read this, it aligned with exactly how I was feeling yesterday and today of the government agencies who are allowing this man to operate multiple businesses all while meeting their regulations, yes, but being fraudulent by not paying the people who are bringing his facility(ies) up to code… is that right? Nope!
Much like these “health restrictions”, as an empath I know how critical “restrictions” are to health (mental and physical). Flip the switch to Health Education and Empowerment. Educate on the importance of ingredients and make these major corporations stand up and be responsible for the ingredients in their products, how and where they are made and who makes them. This is so key. Responsibility. But not just responsibility, understanding and education of truth.
After reading Body Thrive, I felt inspired to be more conscious in my daily living. What I was eating, drinking, when I was waking, house chores, the overall feeling in our house. It’s a true lifestyle.
I am so excited, especially this week to embark on my next journey. I started Master Of You this past weekend. A 5 point system to synchronize your body, your home and your time with your ambition!
Being an empath in this current real world, is challenging, its pushing me more than I have ever felt pushed in my life. Pushed to know and be firm in what I am and what I believe. Pushed to be true to me and honor that. To feel any feelings and be ok with whatever time that takes. To know there will be negative moments of whatever kind, but to always feel through and then pull back up to where I feel balanced. Where I grow and flourish 🙏💕