I added a twist to my energy ball recipe this weekend. They are SO good and remind me of magic bars!!!
- Bowl 1
- Approx 1 ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup cold pressed coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- Blend together well until smooth
- Bowl 2
- Mix in ¾ cup ground flax meal
- 2 TBSP Hemp Seeds
- 2 TBSP Chia Seeds
- Handful of walnuts chopped
- 2 ½ cups of GF Oats
- ½ chocolate chips
Once the peanut butter mixture is smooth and well mixed, stir up the dry I ingredients bowl well. Then slowly begin adding the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
I put the bowl in the fridge to help harden the peanut butter so it was easier to form and stay together. Once complete store in the fridge or freezer in an air tight container.
They are SO good!!! Hmmm maybe too good 😉