If you are new to essential oils or even as a seasoned user you will want to check out this incredible resource! Honestly, if you are new to oils and wondering how and where to get started… THIS is what I would recommend to you!
This newly improved book was gifted to me from our beautiful upline Andy & Natalie Goddard and I am so beyond grateful as it is an even better resource than before. The book arrived earlier in the week, however my mind was elsewhere. I was incredibly grateful and set the book aside to “look at it later”… famous last words especially for me once it gets out of sight 😉
The information in this book is exactly what we ALL need – honestly!
Because every single physical ailment we experience in our body IS related to an (or many) emotions! If you have been wondering what resource to get to support your holistic health journey, whether brand new or seasoned… Pick.Up.This.Book!
Here is a quick breakdown of the book…
Section 1 & 2 – Single Essential Oils & Blends
Learn about 70 different single essential oils & 43 dōTERRA® blends, each page will have:
- An Individual description
- Negative emotions that you want to overcome and support
- Positive properties that you want to feel
- Companion oils that have similar properties & provided similar support
- Application Methods (aromatic, topical, internal)
Section 3 – Body Guide (NEW)
Our bodies are amazing at sending signals & often reveal underlying emotional needs.
- Step 1 – Choose a condition or area of the body of concern
- Step 2 – Identify the emotional root
- Step 3 – Review the underlying emotions you feel. Refer to the Emotions Section for specific information on how to best support your body’s needs.
- Step 4 – Look deeper & further your understanding by asking yourself the associated questions.
Section 4 – Emotions (NEW)
- Step 1 – Choose an emotion that you are currently feeling or would like to feel.
- Step 2 – Find the top suggested oils/blends for support.
- Step 3 – Ask yourself the questions provided to look deeper into the root of that emotion & further your understanding.
- Step 4 – Read & declare the affirmations/statements given aloud.
- Step 5 – Visualize & internalize the given scenarios to transform your body and mind.
We are at a stage where it began to feel heavy on me, I was able to quickly recognize this the other day and shift it. However in this stage, I also haven’t slept the greatest. A few factors playing in… the renos, saying good bye to our sweet Paisley and then just general everyday life. I know, for me, lack of sleep is huge and can cause my immune system to bog down. Sometimes when you are engulfed in a season of your life, whatever that may be, it can be hard to see outside, for me it was so hard making the decision about our kitty Pais. One that I was back and forth with multiple times. I now know she is at peace and it was the right decision, however I truthfully beat myself up about it before and after.
I have kept this book beside my bed, when its out and easily available it’s so much easier to recognize and then shift! This book is an incredible blessing I am so grateful for! Honestly, one everyone should have!!!