I was I was blessed to spend the day yesterday with not only a very good friend but with some very inspirational people.
Enjoyed an awesome day this past week at #PowerOfSuccess! It was such a awesome, inspiring day!
Some of my absolute favs were…
John Gray, the author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
He spoke about how living in love, first with ourselves, our partner, family, friends and life in general is so important and crucial for living a happy life. How our hormones and stress affect every single relationship in our life. If you arent living in love, you are living in fear.
• Love truly makes the world go round. If you arent living in love you are living in fear.
• Men and women balance each other.
• How our hormones and stress affects our relationships.
• When it gets tough, that’s not when you give up
• Its OK to ask for help, people pay for counselling and it helps so many
• Love makes the world go round
• Understand our differences and support each other
• Relationships are not 50/50… they are 100/100!
How you change is how you succeed
How you sell is how you succeed
1. Persistence … never quit
2. Work ethic eliminates fear
3. Commitment – pride ego and attitude
Loyalty is the most important business skill
Stay away from negative people …
Age is only a number
If you say no your life stays the same if you say yes, your life changes
Molly Bloom, @immollybloom, with an incredible story and movie that is now on my to watch list!
Gary John Bishop – Author of Unfuck Yourself
@garyjohnbishop who wrote #unfuckyourself about living an authentic life.
• Get out of your head and into your life.
• What other people think of you doesn’t matter.
• What you think of you is what matters.
• DO THE WORK!
• Get over your past… everyone has a past, no one is perfect, everyone gas made mistakes and will make mistakes.
• You aren’t defined by your past!
• Talk about your past, talk about the shit in your life, YOU have the power to release and change that
@msrachelhollis who is so incredibly real and authentic when she speaks. You don’t need anything else… you’ve got it all right now inside of you! Always stand back up, when you fall down it’s a learning opportunity, it happens to everyone!
Be grateful and comfortable to be uncomfortable.
• Success is hard… focus on the good and positive
• 5 things
1. Be intentional AF,
2. Be grateful,
3. Be comfortable being uncomfortable,
4. I’m not afraid to fail,
5. I stand back up…
• Do the work…
• Find the courage to call your shot…
• No excuses
• Just because it’s hard doesnt mean you are wrong.
• Mind over matter
• The desire doesnt go away because it gets hard.
• You are not afraid of failure you are afraid of your ego… of what others will think of you if you fail
• What if life isnt happening to you, it’s happening for you…
• It’s only a failure if you dont learn things
• Do the work… look it up online lol
• Your ignorance is a choice. You choose to not know the answers. The answers are out there. Get uncomfortable.
• When you fall/get knocked down, get back up!
• Who cares what others think – Fucking HUGE!!!
@tonyrobbins… wow! Honestly this was the first time I have heard him speak. I love his approach to shifting your life. Because he’s not a motivational speaker… he’s an energy strategist 🙌 To shift your state you have to shift your energy. He had us on our feet for at least half his presentation, he had us moving and waking up our body and energy. ✌
• Once you understand something you master it
• Knowledge is potential power… it doesnt work if you dont apply it and execute it.
• Train your brain to perform at the highest level
• Condition your nervous system to actually make changes
• When you are around anyone enough you begin to take them/it for granted…
• Energy is the source and love is fuel
• The energy of the people around you shape you…..
• Complexity is the enemy of confusion
• Success cycle Box — potential, action, results, certainty/belief
• Dont make your family suffer because of your ego
• 3 decisions (pic) – whatever you focus on you will feel – decide what you will focus on
• The quality of your life is where you live emotionally
• Change your patterns (thinking and doing) and behaviour
• Resourcefulness is the biggest resource
• Focus on what you can control
• Pain is the result of focus
What it all comes down to, just be yourself! There will always be people out there to criticize and be negative. Rise above, always. Put your ego aside. When you fall, get back up and keep being the best you! Energy is the source and love is fuel 💗