Sometimes we don’t really know we are sabotaging our life until we feel it physically and emotionally. This may sound harsh when you are about to read how I sabotaged my life this week, however it is what it is and for me this is real.
This past weekend I indulged in black Tim Hortons coffee. I have not drank coffee in years,, let alone timmies which can make me vibrate! Granted I used to drink it all the time. It was available to me, so I thought why not Im being active this weekend it will “help me get things done”…
So in truth, its a life lesson. My sleep had been awful most of the week. The restless legs began Saturday night, thankfully my Balance and AromaTouch oils helped me to be able to get to sleep and actually sleep peacefully. However since Sunday night my body has been messed up and this mama has not been sleeping well!
Add in my negligence of topping up my thyroid roller bottle. Even as I write this I think to myself… It literally took 5 minutes to top the roller bottle up. Actually less than 5 min and get it on my neck. I received lots of signs this weekend that I was NEEDING it… I was freezing cold all the time, my throat became scratchy – almost like ‘hello pay attention to this area of your body’, my digestive system slowed and I just feel like BLAH!
The true kicker… I had my body at a point where I didn’t need my blend everyday. However I pushed my limits. So a combination of self sabotage has had me not sleeping great, feeling blah and just totally off. That morning I finally “got it” and refilled my thyroid blend.
Its so true that in life you can be trucking along, feeling great, going with the flow and miss a couple key factors which can have you side lined momentarily. As crappy as I do feel, lack of sleep and my thyroid blend, does that to me – I know this. I KNOW this… yet I allowed myself to do this to me.
Time to rise back up, get back on track with purpose. I got my thyroid blend on Wednesday morning and already the scratchiness was subsiding. I knew it was this when Ive been taking On Guard+ the past couple days and took some TriEase in the middle of the night – to help with the scratchiness. Nope what my body wanted and needed was my thyroid blend. Ok listening loud and clear now!
Much like my previous post the other day, one step forward. Monday we came one more step forward for our laundry mud room being complete. I am so eager to get it finished, but patience and allowing my body and mind the time it needs to rest – which its clearly forcing on me now!
To help me get on track that day, I pulled some cards. That morning I chose the 5 card spread…
- Situation – Believe – “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can” Nikos Kazantzakis Believe in yourself and know that you can create anything you wish, regardless of what anyone else thinks. Believe in your dreams and realize the potential of your own divine power. Trust your inner guidance – as it is directing you to a promising new truth, one that places you into alignment with spirit. I believe in me. I know that what sustains me is the power of cosmic consciousness. I am endowed with intelligent knowledge, intuition and absolute truth. “I believe in the wonders of life”
- Challenge – Abundance – “Accumulate the wealth of wisdom acquired through God realization”. “He is wisest who seeks God. He is the most successful who has found God.” Paramahansa Yogananda . Abundance is measured by the extent to which your inner peace and mental control enable you to be happy in all circumstances. Bring peace into every moment of your life. What does Abundance feel like to me? I am one with Spirit. I am abundance.
- Guidance – Beauty – “Your true nature is reflected from your soul” “When the mind is calm, how quickly, how smoothly, how beautifully you will perceive everything” Paramahansa Yogananda – Swan Spirit – See the inner truth within yourself and others regardless of outer appearances. Recognize your beauty inside and out. Identify and accept the loveliness found in every characteristic that makes up who you are, for only you possess them. Remember and celebrate the beauty that you are! “The beauty that radiates with me spreads throughout the universe.”
- Intention – Acceptance – “Embrace and be at peace with everything in your life” – “The good or bad is not in the circumstance, but only in the mind of him that encounters it” James Allen . Spirit of Deer – I have come to remind you to be gentle with yourself. Love and accept the wholeness of who you are in this very moment – for you are beautiful! What if you could completely embrace every situation and every experience by knowing that you have created all of it for your own personal growth? Allow this transmission to transform all perceived obstacles into precious opportunities. Love every moment. Welcome the unexpected and dance with delight in this dream called life. “I embrace and accept everyone and myself. I think every situation in my life.”
- Outcome – Adventure “ Living a life filled with wonder and excitement” – “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams” Oprah Winfrey . This is your life. You have a golden opportunity, right here, right now to create it anyway you wish. Dare to dream big, by listening to the language of your heart. Open the eyes of your heart to see this wonderful world full of beauty, charm and adventure. You are living an archetypal story filled with emotional content, mystery, magic, contradiction and conflicts that seemingly appear as a paradox. Remember that you are the dreamer, dreaming this dream called life. Welcome the perfection of all that is and you will come to understand that all of life is nothing more than a passing phase. Come to understand that each phase is born out of the dream creation of Cosmic Consciousness and realize that you are here on earth to have fun. Feel the excitement and awe of life, instead of fear and doubt of not knowing the future. Let go of any attachments to outcomes and you will welcome the gifts being granted to you in each and every moment. Everything you receive from the material world is going to teach you something along the way to make you a healthier and happier being. Adventure is ot outside of you, but within you. The very basic core of your being as living vibrating spirit has an innate passion for adventure. Wake up in the morning and welcome every experience you receive as part of this ever-unfolding happening dream. Be excited about life, because in essence you are a radiant light-being here to express in this grand adventure called life. This is your moment to shine! “I welcome the magic and mystery of life”.
Wednesday I knew I had my BUTI Yoga class but to be completely honest I was thinking of any excuse I could think of… but I went, I felt great, oiled up all day and before bed and it was exactly what I needed! That night I slept great and woke up feeling amazing!
The other interesting piece of info is I recognized how the caffeine affected me, it’s also something that is advised to limit or avoid for empaths! I picked up a new book last weekend from the Mystic Crystal shop, The Empath’s Survival Guide by Judith Orloff MD is a wealth of information and I am just into the book in chapter 3!
What is interesting is I had also been lacking on my meditation practice. My husband was the one who suggested I do some meditating to help balance. I chose Gabby Bernstein’s Journal Meditation and it was awesome! Beautiful way to re-start and re-connect 💖!