The two oils I am showcasing for you today are part of our Mood Management Collection! Balance is one of our very first oils and still one we use daily! Serenity is one I like to use either in the day or at night. Its very calming to the mind and body.
Serenity is our Restful Blend, and it helps to support exactly what the name suggests. It’s combines oils that are renowned for calming the nervous system and lessening feelings of tension, overwhelm, or anxiousness. Diffuse aromatically or apply topically during times of stress or worry, pour a couple of drops onto some bath salts and put into a bath, and add to a diffuser at night to support restful sleep. This one is perfect if you’re in a period of major stress, when deadlines (or exams) are looming, and if you just can’t shut your brain off at night.
Energetically, Serenity is the Oil of Tranquility, and has a powerful effect on the heart and mind to shift from feeling tightly wound to a state of release and calm.
- Apply to back of neck to for a calming aroma.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind.
- Combine with Epsom salts in a warm bath for a relaxing, renewing sensation.
- Diffuse at night in your child’s bedroom.
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma.
Sweet, warm, herbal
Here’s a Serenity video for you from dōTERRA:
and a link to a simple bath oil recipe in the dōTERRA Blog
Balance is known as our Grounding Blend, creates a sense of calm and well being. Balance promotes tranquility while bringing harmony to the mind and body, and balance to the emotions. It can help those who struggle with anxiousness and those who struggle with depression or very low energy to start to find a balance point. Apply Balance to the bottom of your feet each morning if you or your children struggle with anxiousness. We have a roller bottle with Balance and FCO in it that we can easily apply in the morning and night as part of our oily routine. Diffuse a drop in your car vent for those “Are we there yet??” moments. Add Balance to a diffuser with Serenity at the end of the day for a restful, grounding, restorative sleep.
- Apply topically before bed for a calming aroma.
- Apply to neck and wrists for a peaceful aroma.
- Apply to the bottom of feet for a grounding fragrance.
- Combine with Epsom salts in a warm bath for relaxation.
- Diffuse to create a calm environment when meditating or practicing yoga.
Airy, fresh, sweet, woody
Here’s a quick Balance video from dōTERRA:
and a link to a dōTERRA spotlight on how to use Balance oil:
If you would like to order these oils retail please go HERE !
If you are one of my customers be sure to join our Facebook educational and support group!