Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.*
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Tumeric Spotlight – https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight-turmeric-oil
Lavender is considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times because of the variety of ways it can be used. One such use takes advantage of Lavender’s calming and relaxing properties to promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.*
Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming properties. NPN# 80061038
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use Lavender to calm anxious feelings and relax in stressful situations.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Lavender Spotlight – https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight-lavender-oil
If you would like to order these oils retail please go HERE !
If you are one of my customers be sure to join our Facebook educational and support group!