Did you know all of the benefits of these two oils for you and your home?
is known as ‘The King Of Oils’ for its soothing, beautifying and grounding properties. When taken internally Frankincense is supportive to the immune, digestive and nervous systems.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function*
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally*
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits.* In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally.* When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
Emotionally Frankincense is known as The Oil of Truth.
Frankincense reveals deceptions and false truths. It invites individuals to let go of lower vibrations, lies, deceptions and negativity. This oil helps create new perspectives based on light and truth. Positive Properties: Enlightened, Loved, Protected, Wisdom, Discernment, Spiritually Open, Connection with Father. (Emotions & Essential Oils | Emotional Reference Guide)
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being when diffused
- Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs
- Used in Aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation
- Used in Aromatherapy to relieve cuts
- Used in Aromatherapy to relieve bruises
- Used in Aromatherapy to relieve burns
- Used for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
Claims are approved for this Natural Health Product.
Reference Myrrh NPN80060962
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits. Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being when used aromatically.
- Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add 1–2 drops to ¼ cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.*
Emotionally Myrrh is known as The Oil of Mother Earth.
Myrrh oil nurtures the soul’s relationship with its maternal mother and with the earth. When the mother-child bond has been disrupted, the soul may lose its childlike ability to trust. Feelings of trust are replaced with feelings of fear and a belief that the world is unsafe. Myrrh assists the individuals in letting go of fear. Through reestablishing a healthy connection to the earth and to one’s own mother, Myrrh rekindles trust within the soul. As the individual learns to once again live in trust, confidence in the goodness of life returns and the soul feels more safe and at home on the earth.
Positive Properties: Feeling safe in the world, healthy attachments, trusting the goodness of life, bonded, maternal connection, nurtured and loved. (Emotions & Essential Oils | Emotional Reference Guide)