If I could give one piece of advice its to not give a fuck what someone else thinks and be proud of it!
In the absolute most loving and supportive way possible! Treating others with the utmost respect, ethics, trust, love, courtesy, caring but also staying true to YOU!
I lost “ME” a long time ago. So long ago I don’t even truly remember.
Ive been suppressing my burning desire to be more free. Free from past shit, being proud of exactly who I am, embracing my amazing strengths. To be proud to dream and reach for goals.
This past weekend I spent with 42 incredible women and 1 supportive man at our Elite Retreat North!
I went into this weekend freaking terrified, not truly wanting to go and secretly hoping it would be cancelled. (Yes the leaders who ran the retreat know this haha!).
There was something that was completely drawing me in to attend. Although we had just returned home from Convention, I would have to spend more money – on myself – take time away from my kids, husband, work and home… but I said to my husband “I just have this feeling like I HAVE to do this and NEED this.” Without hesitating he said, then you ARE going!
I left there today feeling SO INCREDIBLY EMPOWERED, INSPIRED, PROUD AND RENEW!
I came home a new woman to my family.
I am already feeling the powerful shift. Supporting my kids in the best way I ever have. I am so proud of both of my children. They remind me each and everyday how differences are SO beautiful, its what makes us, US! I need to best support them by being 100% completely their biggest advocate. Each and every single day of their life.
Going through life not caring what anyone else thinks or says!
Same goes for myself and its a daily work in progress. …and thats ok!
The retreat was held at a beautiful camp called the Olympia Sports Camp near Huntsville. This photo was from Saturday morning on the lake.
For far too long I’ve let past experiences, words, people, situations control me. When really they were shaping me into the woman I am. Ive been so focused on what happened to me – both good and bad. I always questioned, why? Why me? Even if it was something wonderful, Awesome… but why me? Or dwelling on negative things that happen. All of this is what has made me into the person I am today.
This weekend pushed me to be vulnerable, to open up and know that it was OK and I would be ok. It was hard – but it was also something I knew deep down Ive needed to do for a VERY long time. Over 20 years of shit building up… and you know what – we are NEVER alone! To be supported, encouraged, lifted up SO high to believe that ANYTHING is possible – because I AM ME!
WHY NOT ME!?
My burning desire in life is to be free – financially, time, bullshit, stuff.
How incredible would it feel to be mortgage free? I WANT THAT!
How amazing would it be to have quality time for myself, together as a couple and a family? I DESERVE THAT! WE DESERVE THAT!!
What better gift could we give our children than time and traveling the world with them?
How spectacular would it feel to always dream and reach for the stars – being truly happy exactly the way I want to live my life in our newly renovated and finished nest! I AM WORTHY OF THAT!
Be true to what I am feeling, how I live, my ethics, beliefs, goals and dreams. The things we have in our home. The people we surround ourselves with. Letting our true selves shine through and being proud of our differences.
Ive been putting so many limitations on myself. Holding myself back.
My life has been transforming over the past 1.5 years and it feels SO freeing. This weekend was so cleansing, revealing and inspiring to be the BEST me no matter what, who, when or where!
Our lifestyle now is incredibly different than it was 1 year ago, 2 years ago, 5 years ago and well over 10 years! Hell even 3 days ago. I AM PROUD OF THAT.
Its what makes me, what makes my husband, what makes our kids and what makes our family. But it starts with ME! If I don’t believe it, someone could tell me all day long and it wouldn’t truly have an effect.
I am proud …
- to be a beautiful red headed woman
- to be a wife to my best friend
- to be a mom of two amazing kids
- to be an ADHD Mom
- of differences
- to be a PCOS Woman
- to have control of my hypothyroidism in a way that works best for me – naturally!
- to be a wellness advocate educating on living a healthier life with essential oils
- to be a part of our family history working in our family business
- to be a lifestyle photographer
- to be leading other women and their families all over the world in living a healthier life with essential oils
- to dream for exactly what I want in life
- to be an artist
- of my past because its brought me to where I am today
- that I can forgive
- that I am strong
- that I am open to receive
- that it’s ok to ask for help
- to admit Ive been depressed
- that I have an incredibly big, warm caring heart
- that I want the best for everyone
- that I push myself to be better each and every single day
- that I am empowering my children
- that I am going to have a strong Diamond doTERRA team and family
- to be vulnerable and open
- to fall into the passion deep within me
- to love myself and my family every single day
- to be reaching my goal of being financially free
- to know that as a woman I can do whatever sets my heart on fire
- to use my oils everyday to support my physical and emotional health
- to be a survivor and strong
- to want to help other women be empowered
- to value true friendship
- to love evenings home together
- of the power of forgiveness
- that Im not letting past betrayal, lies and deceit control me
- to know that their actions are them – not me
- of my past thats made me who I am today
- that I can heal
- that I am a kick ass woman worthy of her wildest dreams
To all of the women who shared their time with me this weekend – THANK YOU! I value your own dedication, commitment, vulnerability, openness, fun, laughter – zero judgment!
Thank you to our amazing leaders for an incredible personal growth opportunity!
Look out world!!! XO 😀