Wild Orange oil is one of dōTERRA’s most popular oils—and with good reason! Not only does Wild Orange oil have a variety of uses, but its invigorating, energizing aroma is hard to resist. One of my favorite ways to use Wild Orange is to add a few drops to my drinking water for a flavorful beverage. I also love to combine a few drops of Wild Orange oil with water in a spray bottle and use the mixture as an all-purpose spray for cleaning the surfaces around my home. As a citrus oil, Wild Orange has cleansing properties that make it useful for purifying surfaces like countertops and tables throughout the home. Not only do I love having clean surfaces, but the all-purpose spray leaves behind a lovely citrus aroma!
I love using Wild Orange in our diffuser with just about any other essential oil. I especially love Wild Orange at night with Serenity, Roman Chamomile, Lavender to create a calming, relaxing sleeping environment.
• Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.*
• Used in Aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.*
• Powerful cleanser and purifying agent for the skin.
• To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
• Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands
together and inhale deeply.
* Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Wild Orange NPN80060970
To learn more about dōTERRA orange oil, visit the Wild Orange product information page on dōterra.com.
Wild Orange is known as The Oil of Abundance !
Known to uplift and support a positive mood it can also reconnect inviduduals with their inner child and bring out spontaneity, fun, joy and play into one’s life!
(Source Emotions and Essential Oils 2015)