dōTERRA Convention Tickets are LIVE this morning at 11am Eastern Standard Time! Details from dōTERRA below! Last year was such a rush and an experience that is truly hard to put into words! I am SO excited to not only be going with the lovelies I went with last year but even more… including my hubby and team mates ❤
Convention is open to EVERYONE whether you are user, sharer or builder!
The word is out, dōTERRA Convention 2017 tickets are about to go on sale, and we cannot wait to join you September 6-9, 2017 in Salt Lake City Utah.
Ticket sales will go live Monday, March 20th at 9:00 A.M. MT.
With so many tickets already pre-sold at last year’s convention we have no doubt we will sell out of this event quickly. Activity tickets will also be made available for Gala and Campus Tours. We are continually doing our best to fit as many people at these activities as possible, but they will sell out quickly.
To purchase a ticket on March 20th, please follow the steps below:
· Go to www.doterra.com (available now!) and read through the event summary
· Starting March 20th (9:00 AM MT) click on the REGISTER link in the dropdown menu
o You will be taken to the registration website
o Follow the prompts to register
o You can purchase Gala and Campus Tours at the same time (until they are sold out)
· Please note, each ticket will require an individual email address to register.
· Once tickets are sold out you can add your name to our waitlist. If we have people cancel we will offer those tickets to the waitlist beginning with the first person on the list (1 per person).
· A reminder that attendees must be 14 years or older (we always welcome mothers with nursing infants as well)
To book within the dōTERRA Room Block, please visit the convention website under “Travel”.
Salt Lake County has just over 17,000 hotel rooms located throughout downtown and the surrounding areas. The dōTERRA Room Block sells out very quickly. If you are trying to book a hotel room for your convention stay and are unable to fill the requested dates through the block there are other great options available.
We will see you in September in Salt Lake City, Utah!