Happy March 1st 🌞
With Spring on the way what better way to ‘spring into action’ with this month’s promotions! If you would like to purchase doTERRA Essential Oils please contact me directly via EMAIL OR click HERE to purchase online retail or save 25% with wholesale! Additional savings available with kits!
With ANY 185PV from the Canadian Warehouse OR 200PV order from the US Warehouse receive TWO products FREE!!!
Spring into action with the Deep Blue Promotion available from the US Warehouse! The Deep Blue roller or rub will come in handy to soothe those tired muscles 😉!
Receive a 10ml Deep Blue Roll-On AND a tube of our Deep Blue Rub! If you haven’t tried either I highly recommend them!
Deep Blue® – Soothing Blend
• Apply to feet and knees before and after exercise.
• Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of housework.
• Apply to hands and feet after gardening.
• Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
• Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
• After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck.
• A few drops of Deep Blue diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage.
• Invigorating workout blend. Perfect blend to use after exercise.
Deep Blue is also known as the Oil of Surrendering Pain! This oil blend supports the body with physical pain and also the underlying emotions that can come with the physical pain. Supportive emotionally with strength, acceptance of painful experiences, soothe, serene, cool headed and embracing!
The Canadian Warehouse promo is pretty special.
With ANY 185PV purchase from the Canadian Warehouse you will receive a FREE 5ml Peace and FREE 15ml Serenity!
If you struggle to enjoy a restful nights sleep or your children need a little something to help them wind down in the evenings and relax both of these oils are a resolutely beautiful for this! Whether used for a massage diluted with coconut oil or in the diffuser!
Peace – Reassuring Blend
Are life’s anxious moments leaving you feeling overwhelmed and afraid? doTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend of floral and mint essential oils is a positive reminder you don’t have to be perfect to find peace. Slow down, take a deep breath, and reconnect with the composed, collected you. Everything turning out fine begins with believing it will—and a few drops of Peace Reassuring Blend. Features Vetiver Root, Lavender Flower, Ylang Ylang Flower, Frankincense Resin, Clary Sage Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Labdanum Leaf/Stalk, Spearmint Herb. (Www.doterra.com)
Diffuse at night time to promote a calming environment and restful sleep.
When experiencing anxious feelings, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply.
Diffuse or inhale before taking a test, presenting to a large group, or in times of worry or distress.
To calm an upset or restless child, apply to bottoms of feet.
Emotionally Peace is known as the Oil of Peace. With emotionally supportive properties of feeling peaceful, serene, contentment and still.
Serenity™ – Calming Blend
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives dōTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. The doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
• Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime before going to sleep.
• Creates a perfect escape with its renewing fragrance.
• Diffuses into a subtle aroma.
• Add two to three drops to a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a peaceful, renewing aroma.
• Diffuse to help promote relaxation.
Melaleuca/Tea Tree Touch – Product of the Month
Enjoy the convenience and effectiveness of Melaleuca / Tea Tree Oil pre-diluted in a roller bottle when you place a 125PV Order on or before March 15th!
Melaleuca / Tea Tree
• Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.*
• Add to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon essential oil, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
• Renowned for its cleansing effect on the skin.
• Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
• Apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keep nails looking healthy.
• Create your own aftershave with Tea Tree and Cedarwood.
• Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a fresh aroma.
* Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Tea Tree NPN80060950
Emotionally Melaleuca/ Tea Tree is known as the Oil of Energetic Boundaries. This oil is supportive of those releasing toxic relationships and feeling drained of life and energy. With positive properties of courage to set energetic boundaries, respectful, connections, empowered and resilient.
You can place up to 4 orders per warehouse if you are in Canada and 4 from the US Warehouse outside of Canada!
The 10% OFF product this month is the On Guard Foaming Hand Wash! This comes with 2 Foaming dispensers! We mix ours 2/3 water and 1/3 Foaming hand wash solution for a beautifully natural way to clean hands with no harmful chemicals or toxins!
If you would like to experience any of these oils or others in the doTERRA Collection please reach out via PM or Email so we can connect!
For more information be sure you are in my Your Life As Art Essentials Oil Community on Facebook – Click the link to request to be added! This group is open to anyone on my team who is currently active or was in the past as well as anyone brand new to doTERRA wanting to order oils and who could also save 25% on orders! The group provides and community atmosphere of education and support all over the world from Canada to the United States, Europe and all the way to Australia! 💗
Sources http://www.doterra.com and Emotions and Essential Oils 2015