Women’s Hormonal Health.
As you all know I have PCOS, Hypothyroidism and Endometriosis. All of which affect the hormonal balance within my body.
There is hope for us. After many years of feeling hopeless and broken. Even though our family is complete, I still live my daily life with these invisible illnesses.
• Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative, a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.*
• Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.*
• Used in Aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation.*
• Used in Aromatherapy to relieve cuts.*
• Used in Aromatherapy to relieve bruises.*
• Used in Aromatherapy to relieve burns.*
• Apply in Aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis.*
• Combine with Roman Chamomile and add for a relaxing bath.
• Apply one to two drops to the bottom of feet or pulse points.
• Add three to four drops to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy-looking hair and scalp.
• Apply one to two drops to your pillow before bedtime.
* Claim is approved for this Natural Health Product. Reference Clary Sage NPN80060984
These all natural products have quite honestly been life changing for me. These along with the Lifelong Vitality Supplements are must have’s in my mind!
One of the ways I now manage my hormonal invisible illnesses is by making my own DIY products within our home for everyday things such as hand soap (foam soap), multipurpose cleaner, deodorant etc! These are easy to make, very economical and extremely effective!
Must have oils for balancing emotions alongside hormones… Balance, Elevation, Wild Orange! Another great one is Whisper.
Women’s Hormonal Health: Finding Balance By Dr. David K. Hill D.C. – Founding Executive, Chief Medical Officer / Chairman, Scientific Advisory Committee
Read more about hormone balancing (naturally) here https://doterra.com/US/en/brochures-magazines-living-winter-2013-2014-womens-hormonal-health.
Questions or Samples I’m happy to help! DM, email me at the link in my profile or comment below.
#HormonalHealth #PCOS #Hypothyroidism #Endometriosis #InvisibleIllness #HealthierHappier #NaturalHealth #MomLife #PCOSMom #Infertility #Balance #PCOSLife #HormoneHorror #Hormones #PainWontStopMe #WomensHealth #Health #Happiness #oilyphotographer